Christopher S. M. Grimes, Psy.D.

Clinical Psychologist, Missouri Licensed Psychologist

Services Offered

About the Services Dr. Grimes Provides
Individual Therapy
The therapy process is tailored to your personal concerns and goals. Many have found it effective at helping them grow through and heal from periods of despair, sadness, worry, anger, feelings of loneliness, disappointment, grief, loss, relational difficulties, or other pains and frustrations of life.

Marital/Couple Therapy & Family Therapy

In addition to working with individual patients, Dr. Grimes is trained in marriage and family therapy. When working with couples and families Dr. Grimes emphasizes helping couples and families develop more honest communication and deeper relationships.

Program for Psychology & Religion

Dr. Grimes, as Director of the Program for Psychology & Religion at St. Louis Behavioral Medicine, oversees the institute's specialty services for clergy and religious. The Program for Psychology and Religion provides specialized assessment services for clergy, religious, and candidates for ordination and religious orders. The Program for Psychology & Religion also provides intensive therapy programs and specialized group and individual therapy for ministers including Roman Catholic and Protestant clergy and members of religious orders. Outpatient therapy is also provided for lay people who desire and integration of their spirituality with the process of therapy. Click here for more information on the Program for Psychology & Religion.

Dr. Grimes has experience helping individuals with a variety of concerns through individual, marital, and family therapy. 
Concerns With Which Dr. Grimes Can Help You
  • Addictions
  • Anger
  • Anxiety
  • Depression
  • Difficulty Concentrating
  • Grief & Loss
  • Family Conflict
  • Interpersonal Concerns
  • Marital Difficulties
  • Panic
  • Pre-Marital Counseling
  • Psychological Testing
  • Relational Difficulties
  • Restlessness / Excessive Energy
  • Stress
  • Sleeplessness
  • Tension
If you have a concern or need that is not listed above, contact Dr. Grimes at his office to discuss if he may be able to help you or can offer you a referral to a clinician who could assist you.